Tabs

8.31.2011

Covet.

Here is my list of coveted items for fall, or life in general.

Anthropologie: let's be honest, I could include every item in the store.



I think this darling coat is a MUST for Europe...no?



Lulu's always has the sweetest dresses and lovely vintage items:





Fantasy footwear:



 My fashionable fall wrist will be naked without:


I need to get that wintery glow with:

bronzer

blush

And anything and everything by the preeminent designer, Oscar de la Renta. In the words of the Zoe, I die for him. He is my favorite designer by far. Just look at these heavenly pieces fit for a princess:



Films I am most excited for are based on two of the best books I have read as of late: The Hunger Games and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. Cannot. Wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment