Tabs

4.25.2012

13 weeks.

{keep in mind this photo was taken after a very large anniversary dinner, the bump was smaller this morning}

How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: only 2 pounds!!
Maternity clothes? I have not bought or worn any, but I was given loads of clothes yesterday by my sweet neighbor, Katie. Love her so much...
Stretch marks? No, started the cocoa butter rub down 2 days ago.
Sleep: Sleeping great, thank goodness!
Best moment this week: Found the perfect mirror to turn into a chalkboard to document the baby growth on!
Have you told family and friends: Yes- my entire family was at my brother's wedding this past weekend! It was wonderful seeing everyone!
Miss Anything? Sandwiches. Particularly Eegee's turkey grinder.
Movement: Not yet... Hopefully SOON!
Food cravings: Fruit, corn dogs, and fried bologna sandwiches. Weird.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Refrigerator smells and brushing my teeth. Still barf most mornings.
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far... gets much bigger at the end of the day!
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and super excited!
Looking forward to: My next OB appt next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment