Tabs

4.19.2012

and baby makes 3.

So, the 12 week mark has hit, and I can finally tell the world! Rick and I are expecting a baby in the Fall. October 31st to be exact.
I haven't blogged in a while- not because I haven't been doing fun things or spending time with fun people, but because nothing else seemed worth talking about without talking about this first.
It has all I have been thinking about, dreaming about, hiding, since February 20th when I met Rick at the door after work, holding up our positive test. It has been a roller coaster of excitement, nausea, creative reveals, exhaustion, and pure joy. I can't wait to document every step of the way here so I can relive this magical time over and over again.
I will hopefully be able to retell and relive the moments up until this point, and continue on for the next 7 months. But- one thing is for sure ~ we are FULL of excitement around these parts....



No comments:

Post a Comment