Tabs

9.12.2012

33 weeks.


How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 20 pounds gained, feels like more! 
Maternity clothes? maternity & comfy clothes...
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: sleeping well- more tired than a few weeks ago, and I don't move much during the night because it is so hard to roll over!
Best moment this week:
Thinking about and talking with the girls that are planning my baby shower... I am so so excited! I am having it after the babe comes, so it is crazy he/she will be here by then! We also had our hospital tour. Seeing where the babe will be born is so nuts!
Miss Anything? sandwiches and alcohol.... the usual.
Movement: still love feeling all of his/her hiccups (happening as I type this) & random wiggles, I think it is getting squished in there.
Food cravings: fresh fruit, and baked goods. I made a strawberry-pear smoothie, chicken and dumplings, and a homemade pear tart with stuff from my bountiful basket. I was barefoot in the kitchen for hours yesterday-the house smelled amazing!
Anything making you queasy or sick: still no desire to eat seafood, or homemade salads. Maybe I just don't want to do the work of washing and chopping.
Gender: SURPRISE!

Labor Signs: No ....so crazy to think this could be in the next few weeks?! I wonder if I'll be one of those people whose water breaks while I'm lurking around Target. Lotsa Braxton Hicks tho!
Symptoms: heartburn & lack of mobility - otherwise honestly feeling great
Belly Button in or out? It can officially be considered an outie.
Wedding rings on or off? meh... they could fit- but it's tight. I have been sporting other rings instead :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our 4D ultrasound this weekend! And Maternity photos only a few weeks away (I hope I am still pregnant). This baby thing is getting super real now, man!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my holy hell, look at that beautiful belly! I love you friend!

    ReplyDelete