Tabs

9.27.2012

35 weeks.


How far along? 35 Weeks
Maternity clothes? yep - literally  maternity pants/dresses/shirts and Rick's shirts from here on out!
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: I am starting to wake up a few times a night, heartburn, being uncomfortable, the difficulty in rolling over.... I think my body is just preparing for zero sleep.
Best moment this week: My work surprised me with a baby shower last week! So sweet!!! And getting out all of my Halloween decorations, this is my favorite time of year!
Miss Anything? I miss a lot of things..but this experience has been pretty darn amazing & I'm a little sad that it's almost over.
Movement: still lots of movement.. hoping to feel the momentous partial somersault any day now......The rib shots are pretty constant.
Food cravings: I am literally to the point where I want candy after every single meal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: still salads- sure hope this goes away!
Gender: Surprise!!

Labor Signs: No, but crazy to think it will only be a very short time now!
Symptoms: overall feeling pretty great, other than lots of pressure in my belly as it continues to grow & some pain in my hips & ribs. I think walking every night with my neighbor Katie has helped strengthen my back.
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? off..... I so miss my wedding bling.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Had a mini breakdown this week at the grocery store when no one would help me lift my pallet of water into my cart or into my trunk, and then looked at all the groceries I had to unload, and I was so so tired... but Rick quickly left work to help me unload the trunk, after that- so very happy.
Looking forward to: baby's arrival of course! Maternity photos are in a couple of weeks!! (late I know, but I would wait to 40 weeks to have the Pied Piper take the pics) ALSO, can't wait to share the nursery with you all very soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are so close my friend! It just doesn't even seem real!

    ReplyDelete