Tabs

10.08.2012

36 weeks.


**** this post is super late because my husband was away on business last week, all the way in Connecticut, and I didnt have anyone to take my photo! I am glad he is back safe and sound and no baby came!

How far along? 36 Weeks
Maternity clothes? yep - literally sweatpants at home, and comfy stretchy clothes when I am at work!
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: I wake up most nights a few times, but I am quite tired, so falling asleep is no problem!
Best moment this week: Learning I am already 1-2 centimeters dilated, 50% effaced, and the babe's head is down at my Dr.'s appointment this week! My Ob said the baby is about 6 pounds, and she anticipates a 6.5-7 lb baby at birth. She also said she does not think I will go past my due date. Any day now!!

Miss Anything? I miss a lot of things..but this experience has been pretty darn amazing & I'm a little sad that it's almost over.
Movement: still lots of movement.. rib shots, bladder shots, but I love every one of them because it means the baby is healthy and doin well.
Food cravings: I am literally to the point where I want chocolate for every single meal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: still salads and vegetables- sure hope this goes away!
Gender: SURPRISE!

Labor Signs: No, felt one or two contractions, but nothing else.
Symptoms: overall feeling pretty great, other than lots of pressure in my belly as it continues to grow & some pain in my back & ribs.
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? off :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Had a roller coaster of emotions this week, the grocery store just does not bring out the best in me, my poor husband... but so very happy.
Looking forward to: Maternity photos this weekend!!!

1 comment: