Tabs

10.11.2012

37 weeks.


How far along? 37 Weeks - FULL TERM baby!!!
Maternity clothes? oh yeah
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: Been great the past couple of days- I feel if I only get up once in the middle of the night to pee or eat TUMS, then it is a great night of sleep!!
Best moment this week: Finishing packing my hospital bag (for the most part) and having most everything checked off my to-do list. Except work, that is going to be a struggle.
Miss Anything? being comfortable! I hate not being able to bend down to pick stuff up or get up off the ground without help. My preschoolers are so cute, they come over and stand straight and tall for me, and I put my arms around their little shoulders and they hold so strong helping me up! I love them so much!
Movement: lots of major movements & rolling... I'm sure the babe is pretty darn cramped in there! Lately, I feel constant movement and it is so reassuring everything is A-OK!
Food cravings: Still want chocolate for every meal...other than that, not much of an appetite.
Anything making you queasy or sick: salads, vegetables
Gender: SURPRISE!
Labor Signs: Lot's and lots of Braxton Hicks, but that is it.... which is fine, because I am not ready for the baby to make it's appearance yet!
Symptoms:  I have been tired again (not as bad as the first trimester) & my back is pretty sore. Also, my heartburn is in full force... BUT, I know it is ALL WORTH IT! :)
Belly Button in or out? out (my husband asked if I was gonna tape it down for my maternity photos on Saturday- I swear my stomach looks like a giant boob with that belly button sticking out)
Wedding rings on or off? off- I miss that sparkler.... maybe I shouldn't eat so much salt.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy- unless I am at or just went to the grocery store. Then I am very irritated and probably crying.
Looking forward to: baby's arrival of course ... can't believe it is almost time!! 

1 comment: