Tabs

10.18.2012

38 weeks.




How far along? 38 Weeks
Maternity clothes? oh yea, I was talking to my prego besty Ann, and she and I just rotate the same clothes over and over....it is getting soooooooooooo boring and SO not chic. 
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: not terrible this week, I had one bad night of 3 hours of sleep, and then I went to work. Getting me ready for baby I am sure!
Best moment this week: just soaking up every last bit of being pregnant ..laying around feeling it move & throwing back all the snacks I can get my hands on.

Miss Anything? so many things...but I know I only have a very short time to go!
Movement: oh yes the baby is active as ever! He or she has been moving constantly! Kicking me right in my ribs and shoving it's foot out the sides of my belly. 
Food cravings: sweets (surprise!) this week's main menu consisted of ice cream, birthday cake, Toblerone, candy corn, and Hershey's kisses.
Anything making you queasy or sick: salads
Gender: SURPRISE!

Labor Signs: Nope. It seems like constant braxton hicks lately..but otherwise I get the vibe that he or she is pretty cozy in there. I am all ready at home and work for the baby to come, so any day now would be perfect!!
Symptoms: lots of pain in my stomach from where it's head moves around plus wicked heartburn/acid reflux. Sore shoulders and back from carrying around this pumpkin, but Rick has been massaging out my knots every night. :)
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? off... still :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & EXCITED to say the least!
Looking forward to: D-Day! SO ready for this little baby's arrival!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment