Tabs

10.25.2012

39 weeks.


How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain: not saying- but I do officially weigh more than my husband. Lovely.
Maternity clothes? every day
Stretch marks? nope- I think I am home free on this one!
Sleep: the last 3 nights have been great for sleep- I am so grateful! I contract all day so I am afraid that I will just stay up all night, but nope, the babe goes to sleep with me :)
Best moment this week: Our friends Ann and Marcel came down last weekend and we had a great time talking, eating, and she answered all of my baby questions (including how to use that breast pump, I mean what is that thing??). Her schedule is pretty much open so that she can make my delivery, except for her baby shower on the 3rd. Pray Pray that she can make it! The thought of her being in there with me calms me, and I think she will calm Rick, too, if he needs it. Only two people are allowed in the delivery room, if she comes then I wouldn't have to have just my Mom and not my Mother-in-law in there or vice versa with Rick.... it's things you never think you will have to worry about! Trying to be fair and even with both families....even if my Mom is already laying on the guilt about not being in the room.

Miss Anything? I could use a drink- I am huge.
Movement: oh yes the baby is active as ever! It was going crazy the other day when I was having consistent contractions every 20 minutes all day long. Every time a contraction stopped the baby would do somersaults.
Food cravings: Sweets! Duh- this week's menu consisted of peanut butter and jelly, root beer bottle candies, and snickers. Oh, and I have a craving for food truck cheesesteaks.... but who doesn't?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Salad.... barf
Gender: SURPRISE!!!!

Labor Signs: Contractions, but nothing closer than 7 minutes apart, ever. And they are not really painful, so I don't know whether or not to count them. Ugg, everything is so new! But my Dr. stripped my membranes yesterday, and I have an appt on my due date (the 31st). She will check the baby's size and fluid levels, and if anything is wrong, then I will go in that night. If everything is a-OK, then I will wait until Sunday the 4th, and if I have not delivered, then I will be induced that day. A week and a half left at the most!!
Symptoms: Just tight, large, and squished.
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? still off! I am a chubby buddy.

Happy or Moody most of the time: So flipping EXCITED to say the least!
Looking forward to: I just want to meet this baby and find out if it is a boy or a girl!

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed for this little girl (yes, I am convinced) to get here soon, healthy and strong, and for Ann to be right there with you and Rick! I love you friend, and I am thinking about you every single day!

    ReplyDelete