Tabs

9.06.2012

32 weeks.


How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain: 19 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! Nothing fits on top unless it is maternity or Rick's.
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: sleep is good... rolling over is hard, but I sleep well.
Best moment this week: Going to the Dr. and hearing the heartbeat, finding a pediatrician, and in 4 weeks I will be starting my every week Dr.'s visits!!! The babe will be here soon!!

Miss Anything? breathing normally and being able to run, climb stairs, and laugh without suffocating.
Movement: still lots of movement & baby hiccups.. I know I will miss this feeling so much.
Food cravings: CANDY CORN!! Hooray, it is here!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really..but seafood doesn't sound at all enticing.
Gender: SURPRISE!!

Labor Signs: No way!
Symptoms: Heartburn, mild rib, & hip pain and still some swelling in my calves/feet. Lotsa Braxton Hicks- but they really aren't that bad.
Belly Button in or out? more out than in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Our hospital tour this weekend, and our 4D sonogram next weekend!! So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment