Tabs

8.29.2012

31 weeks.



How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain: 19 pounds... holding steady at a pound a week, so if all goes well I will have gained 28 pounds my whole pregnancy: perfect! Keep your fingers crossed
bought some this week!! I can still fit into my old pants, but shirts are few and far between.

Stretch marks? none yet, but my belly is so itchy!
Sleep: sleep is still good although I am having to get up in the middle of the night to pee every once in a while. I am also more tired than I was a few weeks ago.

Best moment this week: Last night Rick said to me "Babe, you look exactly how I had hoped and pictured you would look pregnant. Tiny with a big belly." I almost cried.
Miss Anything? moving around, getting up and down without huffing and puffing. I actually miss running. And sandwiches.
Movement: more like shifting, rolling and grinding her/his legs around my insides rather than kicking ...but hiccups are cool- like a little heartbeat!

Food cravings: still craving sweets... chocolate, magic bars, eclairs!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not much
Gender: Still a SURPRISE!

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, out of breath every now & then, starting to have a little swelling in my calves after doing lots of walking, sore back and sciatic shooting pains. But otherwise, great! Haha!

Belly Button in or out? top is starting to pop out! but it's still in limbo
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: finishing the nursery & organizing all of the clothes and supplies. We have so much already! Rick and I love looking at all of them!! He will sometimes just stand in the doorway of the nursery staring....we are so, so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment