Tabs

8.15.2012

29 weeks.

How far along? 29 Weeks
Maternity clothes? mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: still sleeping great
Best moment this week:
I passed my glucose test, 116!!! No 3 hour test for me, thank goodness, and the test was not bad at all!
Miss Anything? being able to shop/walk/clean for hours without getting out of breath, sore back and swollen toes... fitting into all of my summer clothes from last year... sandwiches.
Movement: lots of movement still, some pretty painful rib shots, but I still love feeling the baby move around!
Food cravings: sweets of any kind - chocolate, peanut butter, sugary treats, and really good Mexican food. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: homemade salads and seafood
Gender: Surprise!!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, non-stop pain in my ribs, and that sciatic nerve should just be removed it gives me so much trouble!
Belly Button in or out? still flat,becoming a bit of an outie!
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: The fall weather, finishing the nursery, and all the other babies that are growing in my friends' and family's bellies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment