Tabs

8.09.2012

28 weeks.


How far along? 28 Weeks- 3rd trimester is officially here!!!
Maternity clothes? mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in, like a tank top and a pair of jeans.
Stretch marks? no, thank goodness!!
Sleep: still sleeping great, more tired these days, maybe because I am working longer hours being back to work, and private clients every day after school.
Best moment this week: The crib came!!! And sitting in a back to school meeting with three of my best girlfriends being able to feel the baby rolling around. They had never felt a baby kick before and it was cool to see their faces light up. 

Miss Anything? Not really! I definitely don't miss my hair shedding! Being prego has kept it from really ever falling out- it is so thick I can go a long time without washing it!
Movement: all the time, mostly when I am sitting down resting.
Food cravings: I may or may not have eaten my body weight in chocolate this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still homemeade salads are not my thing- seafood: no way!

Gender: Still a surprise!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Just lower back pain. My sciatica will sometimes shoot a pain from my back all the way down my leg, and my leg kind of gives out. It is really pathetic.... But as long as I take it easy I am ok.
Belly Button in or out? can't decide, but it sure is funny looking
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!! It is seeming more and more real, and I am so excited!!!

Looking forward to: The Fall weather! Can't believe it's only a short time away! Sometimes I feel as if I've been pregnant forever... but right now I'm thinking where has the time gone?!

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I could make a trip just to see that belly before baby comes out! You look adorable my friend. As always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that more than anything!!! I miss you doll!! XOXOX See you in 3 months!

    ReplyDelete