Tabs

8.02.2012

27 weeks.


How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 11 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Wearing mostly skirts and dresses & the hair tie trick still allows me to wear my old jeans and shorts! 
Stretch marks? no, knock on wood!
Sleep: still sleeping great, rolling from side to side is getting difficult, but I don't even wake up to pee! Yay!
Best moment this week: Registering for baby stuff and already getting some gifts from sweet coworkers. It is amazing how generous people are!
Miss Anything? Deli sandwiches and a weekly cocktail... but my sweet husband has not been drinking much since I got pregnant so I don't feel so left out. What a great guy :)
Movement: all the time, starting to get the rib shots. But every movement is super cool!
Food cravings: More candy than normal, and I have been baking more than normal. We also ordered Lou Malnati's pizza all the way from Chicago- which may become a regular occurrence until my delivery.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Homemade salads, weird I know.
Gender: Still a surprise!!! I copy this questionnaire from another blog, and forgot to change this part last week. No we did not change our minds: we still have no desire to find out until delivery!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Heartburn/Indigestion all the time... tums help, but I try only to take them if I really need them at night. Lying down makes it so much worse! Other than that, I still get pain in my lower back, but as long as I take it easy, it's not so bad.
Belly Button in or out? flat as a pancake
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: finishing up the nursery and getting closer and closer to my due date! It is getting so exciting!!!


1 comment: