Tabs

1.27.2012

Celebrate!

This weekend we are headed to Vegas to celebrate this girl's 30th birthday!


We are staying at the Aria, which I have never been, and heading to Todd English's Irish Pub, Mon Ami Gabi, the shark tank, carnival court, and going to eat candy until we throw up. We are also throwing her a surprise party {shhhhhh} in her hotel room complete with flowers, candy, room service appetizers, a cake from Jean Philippe Patisserie, and lotsa cocktails. I made her a garland of photos of those she loves to hang up around the room... I hope she is surprised! I have been looking forward to this trip for months!


I have taken a break from running long distances, I have been running about 4-5 miles here and there, enjoying myself. No watch, no time, just running for running's sake. And also to be able to continue to eat like a marathoner, which has not stopped. At all. This weekend I won't think about running once, just how to make Annie's birthday super super special. Just like her.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hope you guys have a blast! I really really really love that picture of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete