Tabs

11.15.2011

Thankful Part 3.

Numbers 11 through 15 of what I am super thankful for this month:


11. Making traditions with my friends and family for the holidays. There are few things in life that get me as excited as making ornaments, Movember, and secret Santa.


12. Being able to plan out trips months in advance with people my husband nor I ever get tired of spending time with.


13. My grandmother thriving these days in her assisted living, and my mother getting a reprieve from having to take care of her every moment of every day.


14. Having snow on Mount Lemmon a mere 45 minute drive from my home in the desert.


15. My sweet husband fixing me tea every night to sip in bed. Even if he is already tucked in when he remembers I have not yet had it. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment