Tabs

11.05.2011

Thankful.



Since it is November and all, for the rest of the month I am going to write something I am thankful for... Here are 5 things I am thankful for, for the first 5 days of this wonderful month, November 2011.


1. My sweet husband, whom I thank God for every single day.


2. My job, which I love, that gives me an opportunity to be meaningful in one way or another, every single day.


3. Living in a city, that I am completely in love with, which also happens to be close enough to visit family and friends as often as we wish. And allowing them to visit often, as well. 


4. Having supportive and loving parents, who have been wonderful examples and inspirations to me throughout my life.


5. Sharing the same dreams and aspirations with my husband for our future. We couldn't be more excited



No comments:

Post a Comment