Tabs

11.30.2011

Thankful Part 5....and 6

Here are the final ten things I am thankful for this November:

21. Having all of my Christmas decorations out, tree up, and a house that smells of cinnamon and pine.

22. A miscalculation in my sick time, resulting in SEVEN weeks off next year to spend with my baby (no, I am not pregnant...yet)...paid.

23. Enjoying running again, I hit a wall there for awhile, but I do love it again. Not during, mind you, but after.

24. Two weeks off at Christmas time to spend relaxing! Ahhhh....much needed.

25. Spending New Year's Eve at the Ritz Carlton~ Dove Mountain here in Tucson, with some wonderful friends.

26. It is finally UGG boot weather!

27. The holidays meaning old friends are coming home to visit their families, and I get to visit with them, too!

28. Being able to have snowball fights, make snow angels (with fake snow, of course), and convince my preschoolers that the smoke detector is Santa "watching" them, so they had better behave.

29. Discovering some of my grandmother's old ornaments in all of the Christmas decorations she passed down to me. The memories are so sweet.

30. Today being the last day of Movember...I can't wait to kiss my clean-shaven husband again.

No comments:

Post a Comment