Tabs

11.10.2011

Thankful Part Two.



Things numbered six through ten that I am thankful for this month:


6. My ability to eat whatever I want when I am deep in the throes of training for a marathon.


7. The fact that my body is able to train for a marathon, and training has given me the ability to look at a thirteen miler this weekend as a "easy" day.


8. My health overall, and that I am off all medications that I once needed to feel normal and without infection, so my body can be ready to make a baby.


9. This cold weather that allows me to run outside at any hour of the day, and cuddle up close under blankets with my sweet husband at night.


10. The holidays this month that give me days off of work, and more time to spend with those I love.

1 comment:

  1. I especially love number 3. And number 4. And number 5. And... Oh hell, I just love you!

    ReplyDelete