Tabs

5.02.2012

14 weeks.



How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: still 2 pounds, but the belly is growing!

Maternity clothes? Nope- sundresses and stretchy skirts are wonderful. Oh, so are my new Lululemon pants that I live in...
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: having the energy to start exercising again! Bought two prenatal yoga DVDs and rode bikes with my husband last night.

Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Having cocktails with friends. Cinco de Mayo is this weekend, and a staycation for Memorial Day ahead. It is gonna be rough.

Movement: I have started feeling stuff that definitely cannot be digestion or gas, because it is way up high where the baby is, but who knows. I don't really count it unless I am sure. But the baby is the size of a lemon now, so maybe...
Food cravings: Fruits & sweets. I have been eating Swedish fish and having a Magnum {mini} ice cream bar every night after dinner. Yum.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Seafood, refrigerator smells, and salads made at home. But I did manage to eat one this week for dinner and even cut up vegetables last night for chicken tacos.
Have you started to show yet: Yup. One of my students asked if she could feel my belly {so sweet}, and another asked me if I had a baby in my belly. That's the fun part.
Gender prediction: Boy- but we are not finding out the sex before it is born.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!


In other news, I experienced my first cold this week. Rough, but thankfully you CAN take Sudafed, Tylenol Cold & Sinus, and Claritin when you are pregnant. I have taken only the minimum of what I need, but it sure does help! Having Rick page the Dr. on a Saturday to make sure what they already recommended was safe was so sweet. I love how protective he is of our little fetus. He tells me he loves me and our little baby every morning before he leaves for work. We are so lucky.

{sunset ride with the bump}

1 comment: