Tabs

5.30.2012

18 weeks.


How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8lbs gained at my OB appt today- she said I was at the 'perfect' weight for my height. Hooray!
Maternity clothes? None- sundresses and the belly belt for pants. I did have to get a new bathing suit to contain the boobies, size 14 top at H & M, which felt a little excessive. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I wake up around 5 am everyday, which is weird, and get back up on my own at 645 every morning. I wish I could sleep in!
Best moment this week: feeling baby movement where I could actually be sure it was baby! It happened at dinner with the Gourians this past weekend. So cool. 
Miss Anything? I will state the obvious - alcohol. But it really isn't that bad.... everything else is easy to avoid.
Movement: Some here and there...
Food cravings: Sweets and carbs!! I love Eegee's ranch fries and Taco Bell like it's going out of style. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada.
Have you started to show yet: Yup- our friends told me I am officially past the "is she pregnant, or has she had too many beers??" stage. I look like a prego, officially. 
Gender: Surprise!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: The next ultrasound (June 28th) where we can get some good looks at our babe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment