Tabs

5.09.2012

15 weeks.

How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs (not too bad).... starting to get more energy! Prenatal yoga begins TODAY!
Maternity clothes? Have a few things, but not wearing any yet. The hair tie trick around the pant buttons work wonders!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, minus still being congested from terrible allergies.
Best moment this week: Hearing about more people that are super close to me that are expecting. It is SO awesome to compare notes with everyone!!
Miss Anything? Not really- I guess coffee and fountain sodas, but those cravings are fleeting.
Movement: Feeling "stuff", but don't count it as baby yet. I really just feel tight around my whole belly- inside and out.
Food cravings: Fruits & sweets still... I ate almost on entire watermelon on Sunday.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Seafood.... not too bad!
Have you started to show yet: more this week for sure
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Really feeling that baby kick!

1 comment:

  1. I want so badly to have my hands all over that bump!

    ReplyDelete