Tabs

5.16.2012

4 months.


How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 4 pounds, but I think the weight gain is coming.... I am hungry all the time!
Maternity clothes? Just using the belly belt, since I can fit into everything, I just can't button my pants!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, and starting to have weird, vivid dreams I remember when I wake up!
Best moment this week: My husband  told me I am "the most adorable pregnant lady ever".  Thanks honey, I needed that. 
Miss Anything? Being able to online shop. I need to find a formal GOWN for an upcoming trip, and I don't know what will fit next week, let alone next month!
Movement: I think I may have felt my first something something yesterday, but I cannot wait for a real kick!
Food cravings: Fruit & pb and jelly sandwiches. Nothing weird or exciting. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Seafood, no big.
Have you started to show yet: Yes! People keep asking me if there is more than one baby in there.... but usually I just have to pee and it seems to get a little smaller. 
Gender prediction: Boy- but I really have no idea. We are getting so pumped to have a baby at home. We have been watching the show 'One Born Every Minute' before bed and it makes me so excited I can't fall asleep!
Labor Signs: No way.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Thankful the first trimester is over, that was seriously the worst I have ever felt in my life. 
Looking forward to: Feeling more movement & summer vacation!!! One more week! We have 3 fun mini vacays planned and I can't wait to relax and float in the pool/ocean like a giant Orca whale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment