Tabs

5.24.2012

things I am currently excited about...

1. Obviously expecting a baby! It is becoming more and more real!


2. Today is my last day of work, bring on summer vacation!


3. A new opportunity has come along to help me grow in my private speech business, and it pays more than I was currently making! Holla!

4. This weekend our dear friends are coming down to Tucson for a Memorial Day staycation at the JW Marriott Starr Pass! We get to float in the lazy river, eat our faces off, and go to a comedy show. We are also celebrating wonderful Marcel's birthday!


5. San Francisco next weekend to visit Gio and Matt! We are renting a 'go car' to tour the city one day, taking in a Giants' game, breakfast at MOMA, picnic in the Golden Gate Park, and Rick and I get to attend our first formal event, the San Francisco Symphony Black and White Ball. I am so pumped for this entire weekend!


6. Finding a dress for aforementioned ball. Fitting this belly into something that wasn't a mu mu was a challenge to say the least! Seeing my hubby dressed in his best is always a treat as well.

7. Starting to feel the baby move around. No real kicks or anything that screamed "baby", but I know it is coming!


8. Seeing my idea of hosting an /r/ camp this summer for children that struggle with the sound come to life! There will be a lot of kinks to work out, but I am excited that I got so much support and encouragement from my director, not to mention funding, to host this camp.


9. Our backyard starting to come to fruition. Rick and I have had dreams of a relaxing, beautiful, and lush place to eat, host parties, and cuddle our baby in the cooler months. It is finally happening!

10. San Carlos for the 4th of July! I have been dreaming of heading to a beach with warm water every single day since the temperatures reached 90*, and Rick has been so sweet to make it happen. We are heading down with people from his work and the Tucson Dive Shop to beautiful, and more importantly warm water-ed, San Carlos! Happy Babymoon to us!






2 comments:

  1. <3 Babies are so amazing. I feel mine squirm all of the time these days and it's so strange, but so magical, too. I looove feeling her and knowing she's alive and well. I woke up to her this morning and couldn't help but smile.

    Congrats on scoring the opportunity for your speech stuff. =) Sounds like a very sweet deal. And enjoy your babymoon!! That places looks enviably gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete