Tabs

5.24.2012

17 weeks.


How far along? 17 Weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? still just rocking the belly band, and breezy sundresses. It was 105* this week!

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: feeling more movement, but I am not counting it as baby just yet....

Miss Anything? the BEACH! This has nothing to do with pregnancy, just what I think of constantly.
Movement: I feel flutters and pitter patters when I am sitting down after running around all day.
Food cravings: Nothing new this week...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing lately! I actually had a fish taco yesterday, and it was delicious!
Have you started to show yet: I'm gonna go with yes - look at that picture!
Gender: Keeping it a surprise!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby really move and kick, and today is my last day of work! It is summer vacation, babyyy!!!

1 comment: