Tabs

6.06.2012

19 weeks.


How far along? 19 weeks, the baby is the size of an heirloom tomato! He or she is 15.2 cm long and weighs 241 g.
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs gained so far
Maternity clothes? No- just the belly belt, and loose clothes, and sundresses these days

Stretch marks? No - let's hope the Palmer's cream my friend Jill sent me works- she is so thoughtful.
Sleep: Sleep is great
Best moment this week: feeling the baby kick from the outside! My husband was too slow to feel it, but I know he will soon. Also being grateful for the 2nd trimeter which allowed me to stay awake till after 2 am every night I was in San Francisco this past weekend. I was very proud of myself for being able to hang. Apparently so were my friends, which I found out after our friend Matt hosted an around the room session of "everyone tell Sara why we are proud of her". I am sure my face was the color of crimson as I hid under a blanket.  Giovanna was proud of our mutual ability to make farting noises with our thighs, which is either hear nor there. *Great memory documented*

Miss Anything? A giant fountain soda when I am tired...
Movement: So much movement this week! I think my friend Gio shaking my belly back and forth may have added to it.
Food cravings: I am continuing to crave sweets along with fried food which I could literally eat for every meal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada.
Have you started to show yet: Yup!
Gender: Surprise!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  My next ultrasound with some good views of the baby at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment