Tabs

6.27.2012

22 weeks.


How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: holding steady at 8 pounds...
Maternity clothes? Bought some pants from ROSS and Lil' Traders. I refuse to buy expensive maternity clothes, I think it is silly. They won't even last me 3 months! I think my husband is secretly happy, although he tells me to go get nicer things. 

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, practicing without earplugs so I don't need them when the baby is here. 
Best moment this week: Making tons of progress on the nursery... it is making everything seem more and more real!!
Miss Anything? Not really... I suppose having a cocktail every now and then, but I was never a big drinker. Also, buying really cute summer clothes and having my runner's legs to wear them!

Movement: Baby moves all the time, every day. I had a good kick to the spine the other day- weird!!
Food cravings: sweets of all sorts... but that isn't much different from not being pregnant. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Seafood doesn't sound appealing, and neither do homemade salads, but it doesn't make me sick.
Have you started to show yet: see picture above
Gender: Surprise!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In... getting flatter and flatter!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy as can be, although I am not one of those women who 'loves' pregnancy. I do love, however, complaining about it with my friend Ann!
Looking forward to: Seeing the baby on the big screen tomorrow!!! Last time we saw it, it was just a gummy bear. I cannot wait to see what it really looks like!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment