Tabs

6.13.2012

20 Weeks...Halfway There!

How far along? 20 Weeks- Halfway!
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs gained

Maternity clothes? Still just rockin' the the sundresses and belly belt every day.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping great.. weird dreams though! Baby is very active in the morning and at night.
Best moment this week: using a stethoscope to listen to the baby moving around, so cool! And getting back to the gym- it was certainly time, and I was so happy to be back.
Miss Anything? Thirstbusters of Diet Coke.
Movement: Baby is a mover & a shaker... and I love every minute of it!
Food cravings: I ate an entire jar of pickles in 3 days, a very large jar, so that craving has since subsided because of the resulting sour tummy. I have been eating a lot of sugar free popsicles and juicing my fruits and veggies. YUM.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Surprise!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In... although it is looking flatter and flatter, I have never been able to see inside the entire thing! Weird.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier than I've ever been in my entire life!!
Looking forward to:  Nursery decorating! The office desk has been moved out- Progress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment