Tabs

6.20.2012

21 weeks.


How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain: holding steady at 8 pounds

Maternity clothes? I have only worn two maternity sundresses, but I did break down yesterday and buy some after my boss told me I looked uncomfortable and to buck up and get some new clothes.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great; last night was the first time with the boppy body pillow my friend Jill gave me, and I don't think I moved all night!
Best moment this week: Rick feeling the baby kick.... it was so awesome!

Miss Anything? buying cute clothes/bikinis/skirts for summer.
Movement: baby moves all day long & I love it so much!! Everyone was right when they said it is the best part of pregnancy.
Food cravings: still loving sweets and carbs. I ate nonstop over Father's Day weekend, and I can't believe I didn't gain 5 pounds.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Have you started to show yet: Yes... I think I am at the point where stretch marks are made. Everything feels so tight, like your skin after a sunburn. Yuck.

Gender: Surprise!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In for now..but it is starting to look flatter and flatter every day.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: one happy camper.
Looking forward to: Our BIG sonogram next week- we will get to see a great view of the little baby!! And making more and more progress on the nursery. Friends giving me baby stuff is making me more and more excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment