Tabs

6.19.2012

Handy Dandy.

It seems like years, but months ago, my sweet husband and his Dad, Tony, started a project in the room off of our master. I was just a plain "sitting room" with carpet and 3 walls. Rick had an idea to raise the floor, put in steps and wood flooring, make built in shelves with crown molding, a window seat, and a bench with storage. Recently, he finished the room and I couldn't be more pleased with what he was able to build with his bare hands. Now to the fun part, my part: decorating it! We are having cushions made for the benches and it needs books on the shelves, pictures on the walls...


My handy husband is able to do so much around the house: fix broken dryers, leaky faucets, busted garbage disposals, and even change my brakes. Our little family is so lucky, and he has learned so much from Tony, we are both grateful to him. Next project, the backyard oasis... cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment