Tabs

7.05.2012

23 weeks.


How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs. gained
Maternity clothes? Wearing a maternity top and maternity jeans in this pic.... so much more comfortable! I do not know what I was waiting for! Oh, yeah, too cheap to buy any :)

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great... my Boppy body pillow is a Godsend!
Best moment this week:  After my sweet husband did loads of research on the best cars for our family, we both got new cars this week. I got a 2012 VW Passat (36 mpg, hollllaaaa!!!) and Rick got a 2012 Dodge RAM 1500 Hemi (no more getting boosts into his lifted TITAN, yipppeeee!!). The best part is that after all the hard work and research, many test drives, and different financing options we explored, we really feel like we got the best deal for our money and for our family. No buyers' remorse here, now we can just relax, we are ready to drive our little baby around. We also got to see some good pics of our babe at the big sonogram last week, and Rick and I stare constantly at the pics on the fridge. We may be impartial, but that baby sure is cute. The best part: he/she is perfectly healthy; we are so, so grateful and happy. Oh! I got a free maternity photo session AND I found out the Pied Piper has also agreed to fit me in for a maternity session when she is in town in October. I mean, could it GET any better????
Miss Anything? Shopping for adorable little shorts and tops for summer! Booooo.... but I did get a bunch of stuff at GAP yesterday that helped ease my sorrows. 

Movement: All the time. I love laying in bed in the morning & feeling her/him move all over when I wake up...it is so surreal. 
Food cravings: Hmmmm.... nothing new. My diet is pretty much the same as before I got pregnant (which is not always the best thing), but I make a conscious effort to add fruit and veggies!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: SURPRISE!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Round ligament pain: it is no joke, man.
Belly Button in or out? In, flatter every day.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: More work on the nursery, and my fellow prego bestie Ann is coming down tomorrow to hang with me alllll weekend. I am going to rub her belly so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment