Tabs

7.05.2012

awesomeness.

- all of the fruits and veggies from our 'bountiful basket': mangoes, peppers, zucchini, cantaloupe, herbs, oh my! Everything is so fresh and yummy.... and enough for more than 4 people.


-being stuck in the restaurant where we were eating lunch yesterday due to a crazy downpour. Electing to drink a cup a coffee {decaf for me}, eat warm chocolate chip cookies brought to us by the waitress, and snuggle up in the booth watching the rain fall through the window. 


-thinking we were missing the fireworks, but perfectly happy snuggling up in yet again another booth sharing a delectable chicken pot pie and Nutella ice cream last night, only to catch the whole show on our way home.

-checking everything off of our very long 'to do' around the house list.... sweet relief. 

-an impromptu shopping spree because we wanted to just 'walk around' the mall.... yeah, that never works.


-two weeks off of work to cook, clean, and actually become presentable for my husband when he comes home from work. 

-Tucson monsoons giving us 70* temperatures in the morning and evening, making car shopping almost pleasant. Almost.


-Our little baby developing and moving all around all the time. This is the good stuff.





3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh your picture of the fireworks is amazing!
    and I have to be honest and say that every time I see a pregnant woman, I get a little jealous inside...I can't wait for the day I am married and have kids of my own!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY mommy to be :)
    Have a fun two weeks off. And that coffee looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for veggies! Yay for momas! Made me happy.

    Followed.
    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete