Tabs

7.12.2012

24 weeks.


How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 10 pounds.... slow and steady = NO stretch marks! YES!

Maternity clothes? Yup! They are sooo comfortable, but I can still fit in to most of my old stuff, if it's stretchy.
Stretch marks? Not yet, but I have a baaaaaad feeling that strange brown line is about to make it's debut below my belly button. I see it there, faintly.... I call it bad words.
Sleep: still sleeping great, once I can get comfortable, which is not always easy.
Best moment this week:  Finding gorgeous bedding for the baby's room at a reasonable price!!! And watching my tshirt move when the baby kicks- they are getting stronger!

Miss Anything? the clear winner... cocktails! Sometimes you just want a drink on a hot day, or after a rough one.
Movement: more & more each day!
Food cravings: still sweets & fruit - should probably work on fulfilling my fruit craving more than my sweets craving if I don't want to gain 50 lbs.
Anything making you queasy or sick: apparently eating an entire box of movie-sized Sugar Babies while stuck in traffic wasn't the best idea...but otherwise, no.
Gender: Surprise!!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Round ligament pain every time I stand up or move quickly {ouch},  but the lower back pain is the worst~ I walk so funny sometimes.
Belly Button in or out? In-ish
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: Finishing the stripes in the nursery so we can put it all together!! AND my litlle brother's baby will be born ANY day now!!! HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment