Tabs

7.25.2012

26 weeks.



How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 11 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? sundresses and using the belly band still.... although maternity clothes are more comfortable, they are just NOT as cute!

Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: sleeping great, it is getting harder and harder to roll over and reposition myself in the middle of the night
Best moment this week: making progress on the nursery (bassinet came!), and have my belly make weird shapes when the baby's head protrudes out, making a very hard bulge.

Miss Anything? drooling over the seasonal beers at dinner the other night, and Ahi tuna on salads... YUMMMMMM
Movement: all the time, we are so entertained feeling baby move around, mostly in the morning and at night when I am in bed.
Food cravings: Candy: Sugar Babies and Kit Kats. That is all. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Seafood- although I did manage a lobster roll last night at dinner. Don't know what got into me. 
Gender: SURPRISE!!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Back pain is getting pretty bad, which I am assuming will only get worse. My round ligament pain is bad after working out... but that ain't gonna stop me! I have maternity photos to prepare for!
Belly Button in or out? flat as a pancake
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I have a backup for the day when the rings don't fit over these sausages. If my toes are any indication, these fingers will be ready for a size up soon. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! Sometimes I feel like I might burst with happiness...sounds cheesy... but so true.
Looking forward to: Baby Dr. visit tomorrow, and ordering our crib, changing table and registering this weekend. We are also visiting the daycare later this week that our babe will most likely go to after I go back to work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment