Tabs

7.19.2012

love is.



- When he saves me the last protein bar that I like, and has to open a new box to get a different one.
- Offering to head to the microwave over and over to re-heat my heating pad because he can see I am walking funny.
- Coming home after a ten hour work day to finish painting the nursery because it gives me anxiety when things are unfinished.
- Allowing me to use his arms as a brace to help me roll over in bed.
- Talking and reading to my stomach and being so excited to meet our little babe.
- Tells me over and over how pretty and what a cute pregnant lady I am, even if I know it is baloney.
- Even though he complains, allowing me to watch my endless shows of reality tv night after night.
- Doing the dishes infinitely more times than I do.
- Researching babymoons, taking Daddy Bootcamp with our friend Marcel, and {sort of} agreeing the push gift I want is something I can have.
- Playing with my hair until I fall asleep at night, even if laying on him is causing my body weight to cut off the circulation to his leg.
-Refinishing his old dresser that he loves, because I just will not have that old sticker covered thing in my baby's nursery.
-  Taking endless photos of my belly because I just don't think the last one was quite right...


Point is - this guy is rockin the husband socks right now.
Rock on lover.

1 comment:

  1. You two make me so happy it isn't even funny. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete