Tabs

7.18.2012

25 weeks.


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? still wearing most of my old clothes - using the belly band to hold my jeans closed.

Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: still sleeping great
Best moment this week: Finishing the paint in the nursery, and buying our bassinet! I am getting more and more excited to buy things for the little one, and much less overwhelmed! 

Miss Anything? A glass of wine or a cocktail with dinner on the weekends, but no big... I guess I'll learn to love water. :)
Movement: All the time, it's fun to see baby moving from the outside, or when it kicks and my stomach juts out really fast!
Food cravings: Still sweets & fruit - candy and bananas, peaches, melon, oranges.... but mostly candy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still not eager to eat seafood any time soon.
Gender: Surprise!!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Round ligament pain and lower back pain is pretty constant, but the back pain gets really bad if I clean all day. I have had a couple bouts with acid reflux, but a TUM stops that in it's tracks. 
Belly Button in or out? flat as a pancake
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! I am just so excited and loving feeling good right now. I am nervous for the 3rd trimester!
Looking forward to: We find out the gender of our wonderful friends Ann and Marcel's little baby, and my brother's girlfriend is getting induced tomorrow! It would have been Poppy (my sweet grandpa's) 98th birthday tomorrow, too. It will be a very special day we will remember forever!

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful my friend. I seriously cannot wait to see you at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete