Tabs

9.09.2011

Fashion.

On a lighter note, last night New York Fashion Week kicked off with Fashion’s Night Out. For the third year in a row, stores around the world stayed open after hours to help celebrate — offering up special designs, discounts and goodie bags, not to mention a chance to meet celebs and the designers themselves.

Fashion's Night Out began in 2009 as a way to encourage consumers to shop and support the fashion industry. Now, it expands to more than 15 countries. Although I wasn't able to jet set around the globe last night, I can dream through pictures. Here are some of the celebrities that were at the Vogue event in NYC. Swoon.


Anything Rachel Bilson and Sophia Bush wear is automatically adorable in my book. Heidi Klum is a goddess, as always. Is it just me, or is Justin Bieber starting to look like a lesbian?



A little disappointed in SJP, but she always gets a free pass. Nicole Richie is so chic in her boho syle with sparkles. Love Mary Kate and Ashley, always. Leighton looks pretty and effortless.



I cannot imagine hanging out with all of these people at a single party. Victoria's Secret models that make you want to binge and purge on champagne and a cracker (two of those women have given birth). Anna Wintour and Diane Von Furstenburg: I would kill a small animal to visit their closets (kidding). The Zoe and hubby, who I am more in love with now that I have seen how cute and chic she continued to be prego. Whitney Port, Corinne Bailey Rae, and Selita Ebanks: undeniably beautiful and so very different. All with their own distinct style. I love Fashion Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment