Tabs

9.15.2011

One.

google images

One. One more day. One more day until I get to take the trip of a lifetime with friends of a lifetime. Two years of planning, saving, dreaming have gone in to this 10 day trip. I could not be more grateful, thankful, feel more blessed. I am so excited I can hardly breathe!

I have to get through two more days of work, one more night of packing, one more day of running around picking up last minute items, and one more long run. How I am going to get it all done is anybody's guess... but it will get done, as it always does.

Tomorrow morning I have to run 7 miles, get completely ready, pack my last minute items, all before 7 a.m. Phew! It is gonna be an early morning, probably a late night tonight, but for some reason I know it will all get done, and it will all be worth it.

I am embarking on a trip of a lifetime tomorrow, did you hear? And I could not be more excited.


google images

No comments:

Post a Comment