Tabs

10.25.2011

30.

My sweet husband turned 30 this weekend, and here are some reasons why I love him, and am lucky to have him in my life. 30 reasons, to be exact.

1. He is a loving, wonderful husband. I am the luckiest.
2. He surprises me with love notes and trinkets often.
3. He lets me watch my silly reality TV shows, even when Monday Night Football is on, and he is grilling dinner.
4. He is a really good kisser.
5. The night we met we went dancing and he is a really good dancer, too. Although, he doesn't dance much anymore.
6. He worries about me when I am running alone, and will drive around just to make sure I am OK.
7. He loves his friends so much, and has been friends with some of them for 15 years.
8. He will be a wonderful Daddy, is awesome with children, and I think he may just be getting excited about it, too.
9. He loves his family so much, and I know he will love our little family with all his heart.
10. He works so hard, long hours, travels, and works weekends, just so that he can give us a life he will be proud of and we will be happy with.
11. I remember the very first moment we met, and I fell in love with him instantly. I didn't realize what kind of love until later.
12. Even when we were not in a romantic relationship, we were the best of friends. So, I always knew what kind of person he was and that I could trust him completely.
13. He always encourages me to try new things, and is my biggest supporter.
14. He likes traveling and exploring new places just as much as I do, and I am excited as to where we will go next!
15.  He loves gangsta rap, and I think it is funny when he raps in the car.
16. He is always willing to help a stranger in need. Whether it be giving them money from his pocket, or buying gifts for needy families during the holidays.
17. He will never deny me something I really, really want, as long as it is within reason.
18. He has a great sense of style, and always looks so cute.
19. He likes to eat out and eat junk food almost as much as I do, so I never feel bad about it.
20. He the smartest person I know, and the only rocket scientist I have ever met in real life.
21. He has the most beautiful blue eyes.
22. He is a much faster runner than I am, and inspires me to work harder and not give up.
23. He always keeps his promises.
24. He has cute dimples. I hope our babies get his eyes and his dimples. Oh, and his skin tone.
25. He doesn't snore too loudly.
26. He is always in a good mood in the morning, which is fortunate, because I am not.
27. He has great ideas for decorating our house and backyard. This is also helpful, because I am terrible at that stuff.
28. He loves anything and everything I cook. Even if I think it is terrible.
29. He gives great massages.
30. He is my best friend.



********* I love you baby!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

1 comment: