Tabs

12.29.2011

12 Dates of Christmas~ Date #9.

Last night, we had a night out with our cute neighbors and some of their friends. We had a ton of running around to do to get ready for this upcoming weekend, but we were so glad we took the time out to meet up with everyone. We had a great time, as always, and "all-you-can-eat" anything is fine by me! Although I am not eating the raw sushi these days {not prego, yet...} there was plenty for me to stuff my face with, and we laughed the night away. I cannot wait for Katie to pop that little baby girl out. 2 more months! And she got a BOB jogging stroller for Christmas...totally stealing borrowing!


Tonight, I had my first date with this baby. It went really, really well... I think I may be in love.


Being able to run while watching the Sex and the City movie turned up super loud? Please and thank you!

This weekend our dearest friends are coming to visit, and we have such a fun weekend planned for New Year's Eve. Tomorrow, Ann and Marcel are coming and we are surprising them with a food crawl and homemade treats dedicated to memories and foods of our recent Europe trip. It will be awesome.... details later! Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment