Tabs

12.15.2011

Santa Baby.

Here is my dream wish list for this Christmas season.... I know of a few things that my Mom may have hinted she is getting me, but a few others just need to be put out there into the universe.

Both of these watches are so gorgeous...must haves!
Makeup (my Mom always gets me this set at Xmas, lasts me the whole year), my very own treadmill, and Moroccan hair oil. It's supposed to be da bomb.
My sister in law has this bag in brown and the wallet. Cannot stop thinking about them.
Anything and everything Lululemon. That's what I told my brother I wanted this year: just Lululemon.
What list of coveted items would be complete without Anthropologie? Not one of mine.
Shoes, shoes, shoes. Tory Burch, Steve Madden, Ugg boots, oh my!


**Of course, the most important part of the holidays is spending it with family and friends, which I get to do aplenty this season. I cannot wait for my two week vacation to begin!

Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment