Tabs

12.21.2011

excitement.

There are a number of things that are making me full of excitement these days!! Since that is exactly what this little blog is about, I thought I would share:

1. Four days until Christmas!! My sweet husband and I are heading up to Phoenix again this year to continue with our lovely traditions my family has had since I was small, and making new traditions with my husband's family. Being together is truly all that matters- and of course, my Mom's Christmas morning breakfast. She seriously makes every single breakfast item you could ever imagine. To die for....I dream of it all year long.


2. Visiting with friends all weekend long! Our schedule is already packed full~ we never rest when we are in Phoenix.


3. New party dresses for Christmas and New Year's Eve.

4. Spending New Year's Eve in Tucson with some amazing people. Rick and I are so touched that our friends would actually come to Tucson to us to celebrate such a big holiday. They never cease to amaze us. Ann, Marcel, Travis, Brielle, Paul, Bri- We love and appreciate you!


5. Only one more super long run (20 miles) before the big race on January 15th! And cheering on my sweet husband and his friends the day before at the Tough Mudder.

6. Having some sweet new running duds from a generous friend, Kyle. Lululemon here I come!

7. Celebrating my best friend Ann's 30th birthday in Vegas at the end of January!! Her husband is planning such a fun event~ cannot wait!


8. Heading to Cabo San Lucas in February to celebrate Rick's Mom's birthday. I am so excited to relax on the beach. It has been too long, old friend...


9. The planning and dreaming for our next Eurofest is starting to begin: Paris, Venice, Warsaw, Dublin, Edinburgh anyone?? Summer 2013 will be here before we know it. I have already lined up babysitters for those 2 weeks. God bless Grandmas.


10. Having a hardworking and brilliant husband that provides for us so we can have all these adventures and all we do every single day. I love him so much.

11. Planning on starting a family around the same time as our best friends. What is better than that? Not a thing I can think of. Think of all the family trips we can plan!

12. A private practice that all of a sudden started booming! I am so grateful.

13. Heading to Winterhaven tonight to see the most spectacular Christmas lights with our wonderful neighbors and friends! With a horse drawn carriage, no less. Hot chocolate, blankets, and a hot husband to cuddle up to? Yes, please.


14. Most of all, I am excited for what this next year holds. 2011 was without a doubt, amazing. 2012 is already filling up with crazy fun plans, but I am more excited for the unknown. Here we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment