Tabs

12.20.2011

Date #7~ 12 Dates of Christmas.

Yesterday was just one of those days when everything went right, just an overall great day. First, I had the whole day off. Yup- day one of my Xmas vacation has begun. I got to sleep in, made myself an awesome breakfast and had coffee and watched television. Awesome.
I went to Fleet Feet and had my stride analyzed, and the shoes I wanted were on sale for $40!!!! I also got some socks to help with my between the toes blister problem. It is pretty common, actually, and the socks look like vibram five fingers. I'll give 'em a whirl. My shoe size also went up another half size- goo. I am slowly flattening my feet with all this pounding of the pavement.

SCORE!!

Then, I went to AT&T because my phone charger has slowly frayed at the seams and is now no longer giving my phone a charge. Lame- but the guy at the store replaced it for FREE! Yayah! And after that, I went to the store and my super expensive shampoo was half off, and it was slightly raining when I left the grocery and a nice boy grabbed my cart and returned it for me! It was just one of those great days. 

I decided to make all of Rick's favorite foods for him for dinner, I had the day off after all. I made homemade stuffed cabbage, potato pancakes (not the easiest), and cheddar and potato pierogies. He had been so sick the last few days with a sinus infection, and I thought some good home cooking would do the trick. We also had his favorite red wine, and I got him his ultimate fav, butter pecan ice cream for dessert. We had a lovely date #7, right in our very own kitchen. He was loving every minute of it- I also reminded him that every night would be like this- if I was a stay at home wife ;) A girl can dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment